Interested projects who wish to list on BiKi Exchange are required to complete the initial Listing Application Form with valid information with relevant documents. Our Research Team will review your project based on the information provided and contact you accordingly if review is a pass for listing.
BTC and ETH pairing shall be listed first. USDT pairing may be listed subject that the weekly liquidity of BTC and ETH ranked first for a minimum consecutive period of three (3) months upon listed. Calculation for the ranking of liquidity will be based on the number of traders and trading volume for the BTC and ETH pairing every week, including normal depth in the order book with the weighted percentage for the number of traders and trading volume being 70% and 30% respectively. Project who comply with the weighted percentage shall be ranked first in liquidity. Listing of USDT pairing may subject to other requirements e.g. smooth progress upon listed, actively engaged community etc.
BiKi Exchange shall reserves the right to delist the token/pairing if any of the following conditions occurs:
- Zero transactions for a consecutive period of 5 days;
- Average daily trading volume is less than USDT 20,000 for a consecutive period of 15 days;
- 5% depth is less than USDT 5,000 for a consecutive period of 15 days;
- Spread is more than 3% for a consecutive period of 15 days;
- Project intentionally withhold critical information that may affect the price of the token and its pairing;
- Project is suspected of money-laundering, fraud or any other illegal activities;
- Project has major risk management issues, for example, stolen tokens by hacker and withholding information about increasing total supply which pose significant risks;
- Project has serious technical or security issues that remained un-resolved;
- Project’s marketing and promotion behaviour seriously damage the interests of BiKi.com and its communities circumstantially;
- Project’s team disbanded abruptly or facing critical legal issues;
- Any other situations that may arise and suffice the delisting.