Interested projects who wish to list on BiKi Exchange are required to complete the initial Listing Application Form with valid information with relevant documents. Our Research Team will review your project based on the information provided and contact you accordingly if review is a pass for listing.
BTC and ETH pairing shall be listed first. USDT pairing may be listed subject that the weekly liquidity of BTC and ETH ranked first for a minimum consecutive period of three (3) months upon listed. Calculation for the ranking of liquidity will be based on the number of traders and trading volume for the BTC and ETH pairing every week, including normal depth in the order book with the weighted percentage for the number of traders and trading volume being 70% and 30% respectively. Project who comply with the weighted percentage shall be ranked first in liquidity. Listing of USDT pairing may subject to other requirements e.g. smooth progress upon listed, actively engaged community etc.
If one of the following conditions occurs in the project that has been launched on the platform, BiKi will notify its development team to improve. If there is no improvement or no action, BiKi will announce in advance and suspend the transaction of the project and offline the project, and will not refund the relevant guaranteed funds:
- The project party intentionally conceals major events that may seriously affect the token price;
- The project is suspected of money laundering, fraud and other illegal and criminal activities;
- Project has major risk management issues, for example, stolen tokens by hacker and withholding information about increasing total supply which pose significant risks;
- The token does not meet the minimum market making standard of the platform(10% depth(includes buy and sell) is less than USDT 3,000 for a consecutive period of 15 days, spread is more than 10% for a consecutive period of 15 days, );
- Project‘s overall price falls exceed 96% since the historical high, K line technical abnormal will be an exception;
- The project party's propaganda or market behavior harms the interests of BiKi or the community, and the circumstances are serious;
- The team of the project party disbands or crucial members change;
- Other circumstances sufficient to delist.